Sunday, October 21st, 2-5pm
1315 Northwest Overton Street
Portland, OR 97209
CONGRATULATIONS LAMB JAM WINNERS:
Best Shank Dish: Mark Hosack of Gracies Dining
Best Shoulder Dish: Pascal Sauton of Milwaukie Kitchen & Wine
Best Breast Dish: Andrew Biggs of Hunt and Gathering Catering
Best Leg Dish: Sebastian Carosi of The Pickled Fish
People’s Choice: Pascal Sauton of Milwaukie Kitchen & Wine
Best in Show: Mark Hosack of Gracies Dining,
Click for the winning recipe!
Check out some photos from the event
Photos taken by Kathleen Kelly of KKelly Photography
A PORTION OF THE PROCEEDS SUPPORT SHARE OUR STRENGTH
- 13 Portland restaurants/chefs offering samples of dishes featuring American Lamb
- Friendly chef/dish competition to garner awards and prizes in categories including
- Best in Show,” “People’s Choice” and “Best Leg, Lamb Breast, Shank and Shoulder” categories with voting by a panel of key media representatives and event attendees. The winner goes to the Lamb Jam Finale in New York City!
- Hands-on American lamb butcher demos by Adam Sappington
- Oregon wines and local beer sponsors
- Lamb swag, lamb jerky, sheep’s milk cheese, lamb charcuterie, a caricature artist & much more!
To be announced…